Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

School's out for winter vacation. My meager structure is gone, and hence my sleeping schedule has gone to crap. Hello, pre-sleep 6:30 AM.
Out, and I'm already stoked about next semester. I'm switching back to mostly English classes - I missed it. I threw in a creative writing class as well - something I'd like to persue, but the program here is kind of wonky. I'll just try out this basic class and see how it goes.
We just craigslisted and thrifted a bunch of new furniture and are mid-heavy-duty clean mode at home. It's starting to come together nicely. Maybe we'll get to the actual Christmas decorations in time for, well, Christmas.

So I do this thing where I start things and stop them, then start them again much later and don't really know quite where to begin with it. Like this blog. Do I just start with today and go from there? What about older stuff I'd like to share? Do I just try to sprinkle in older stuff where it might be relevant? Do I overthink things? I know the answer to one of those.
Whatever. We'll just see what happens.

Check out my new Etsy treasury, Cloudy with a Chance of Awesome. It's all of those capitalized things, including chancy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment